Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last class with Mayukh

Everything went smooth for gueridon today. No awkward moment of silence. But the downside part of it, my legs are so tired SO SO SO SO tired. But not until i saw U in pink coming inside all of a sudden =) I merajuk la today he was talking to some bunch of girls just gazing into his eyes. wtf?! Hmmph now i palau him kao kao. I dont want to look at u anymore! Hmmph!




















( he was sooooooooooooo cute even when he yawned BWAHAHAHA! )











Anyway after the service was done, Leify approached some lecturer whether he is single. So spontaneous and funny mann. Too bad i didnt have pics. Damn.
Sorry la guys i really want to snap some pics as well, some Fcuking accident made my phone soaked in shit water, so u tell me LA! damn it. Son of a bitch. U have no idea how fucking pissed i was. So now how? Bitch.



I only curse if im super ticked off ladies and gents.




Ahhhh but nothing was as funny as todays last lunch service together with the cute one =D mayukh dude...=D Im goin to miss that clas so much...=( Took a farewell pic with him before leaving. Posting it up soon.
T2 lunch service. DONE. I DONT WANT TO GROW UP LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! time is just flying out the window people!








I dont want to be doing nothing for term break LAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
(then i wont be able to stare at u bwahaha! )










Take care mate,

MISS SUITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment