Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today morning , i had a practice at my sis's school .
I'm the class teacher of Class B ( 6 year old children)
I'm also is a English teacher in the Kindergarden .
It so happened that the holiday will be begining soon too .
So i will work officially after holiday .

Today the result of coursework is announced !
Out to my expect , i got the highest mark among the classmate -78 %
I hope i can get excellent's result on my examination too .
My target is A , but not B .

Tomorrow the examination will start at 10am .
Thank you for the trouble Jesmyn has taken on to fetch me go home today .
And also fetch me go to school tomorrow .
After exam will go interview with APhing ~
Good luck for my exam , interview and 4 my beloved mother .

I will be a teacher =)

RING

No comments:

Post a Comment