Saturday, May 30, 2009

Angie DID COME to col to visit me yday! =D more like a last minute see-u-and-chao sort =P
But it was fun, sweaty, tiring. Just after P.A class with ms Laybee. Oh unfortunately i had to be some MC for the talk that is going to be held in future. I WILL FAINT ON THE SPOT I TELL U.








Pls put him on standby just incase, carol. *u know who i mean =D*












After that we FINALLY completed the moral assignment. Fin moral class. Pheww. And went for dinner with You Her, Serene, Priscilla, Maid, PJ. Wanted to get a whole load of pics. But that secretary havent posted up yet.















Ok just to say what i want to say right now.
I dont despise the others. I even enjoy going out with them spending time with them. I just wanted to let u know that there might be a slight bunch that might not be like what u think. Im just giving u a heads up. U can have your say and i can have mine.





Oh well, people dont really care or mind what i say am i right?





I dont want to grow up so fast either. I want to enjoy it while i still can. So yea =D



i am soooo sorry angie i forgotten to text u. Love u guys much much much!
MISS SUITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment