Friday, March 27, 2009

today i've learnt to be more patient,
more sensitive towards other people,
more forgiving,
tolerant,
look forward instead of just ranting bout the past.



Everyone that I've known seem to just starting to pull away from me. Wanling, she's gone for NS, lieffanie she's going training in Canada, the worst part is if she really goes Canada , i wont be seeing her in the same group and we cant be crazy as usual no more. No more 3 stooges. No more 3 mousketeers. In the end everyones just starting to depart. But i learn to move on from it.


Babe, as selfish i might sound, i dont want u to go. It definitely wont be the same group 3. But for the sake of your future, just leave this place. Desicion is in your hands though.

THIS IS JUST IN PEOPLE. 12.12am sudd the phone rang u know, i answered it and sudd angie just sang HAppy BdAY!! hahahahah wtf...shocked . Aiyer so gam dung la babe. MWAH.
Seriously, i didnt notice at all. Almost forgotten about it. Haha. Usually im not like that though. Probably its because i was too caught up with my slutty indon maid going to Canada to do her training. I was weeping halfway talking to that fella i tell u.


So i chatted with angie on the phone i made my bday wish live, with her,

Hope everything sun sun lei lei
You hurry up come save me from my misery.
Hope frm B go to C hahahahaha ( that wasnt my wish, it was here Angelyns )
Exams pass with flying colours
My internship will lead me to the right path in the future
Most importantly everything and everyone's happy and healthy.




oh i just received a message from Pui Yee and Wanling aka, Ring, just got back her handphone hhaha.
Thanks guys.



And i promise i aint growing up. =)



yours truly,
miss suite

No comments:

Post a Comment