Sunday, March 29, 2009

after party

it was kinda fun yesterday, goin to angelyns hse feasted on spaghetti, fried chicken frm jj HAHA. Something small but quite fun. Suppose to go pai san but it was pouring the day before. The night before also suppose to go eat sushi with Kat and Fat.
So 3 of us Prepared everything by the time its in the afternoon. Joanne wasnt there yet. God knows why. Haha. Then i made my toast again.



"This is to Love, Life, Us, College, Health and Happiness!"






Now cheers babe!








*both of them Tze Leng and Angelyn busy with their spaghetti*









I SAID CHEERSSSSS!!





thank you cc and angie going thru the hassle for me on that special day =D


Awwww, u guys gave me a new shirt for college.

tank qqqqqqqq!



Plucked mangoes without me somemore. hmmph. Asal? budak KL tak boleh ke?

nvm la Still sayang u all =D




MWAH




Before i sign off, i found this pic from some guys account. Its from Campus Day 22/3. HAHA. My sexy indon maid (on the right) trying to be polite in front of the camera. I still rmb the day after we saw Mr. Murali and complaint hw bad our feet hurt. =P










MISS SUITE.



No comments:

Post a Comment