Monday, March 30, 2009

what a crazy dream i had last night, i dreamt i was late for my assessment Mr Mayukhs class =P. Then whn i woke up, i thinking i was actually really late for class! So its a whole week break now. Just laze around home. FINALLY SOME TIME WITH ELLEN deGENERES !




Take a nice massage. HEY WHO WANTS TO GO FOR A MASSAGE! I WANT!!!






So i got ready to leave and called KTW like mad today cz i know sure havent wake up. We left for college, in fatty's fat mobile. K la super cool mobile. =D Wai Kent here we come!


budak emo. Ceh.






Hey i understand hw it feels like the 1st day of college, its like ur a freaking loner and lunch time u eat urself. kent u see hw much i sayang u haha. I brought extra company somemore =D
A person like Kent also a loner? So you understand now. Good friends hard to come by now eh?











Then out of a sudden that fatty pulak sudd tell me go pudu take girls la. Eh wait, take some letter for his performance for IU day. haha kidding la dude! Somemore have to drop me back home 1st. Sure late la. Sorry la.





Once we're done with our own stuff, called Kat pulak, just after her college, thgt of heading down to Bkt Bintang pergi jalan jalan. manatau end up in his dads office.



Then walked around lowyat, look for stuff for his cheap ass mouse =X

ate pork noodles and went home =D

k la fatty nex time drive u pulak la try to do reverse psychology. Nia sing lei.

My plans for term break.

FOOT N BACK MASSAGE (KEAN HONG!!) A PRIORITY

do my eyebrows

flats for fnb

contact lenses

EXERCISE MORE

keep in touch with high sch friends

get mommy presents

GET ENOUGH OF SLEEP (prepare for stupid-freaking-crazzy-jam packed- term2 )

watch ELLEN WHUUHHUU!!!

my fedora and my watch

and lastly

keep my fingers pratising!!!! cant afford to loose touch. DAmn it.

Wanling is coming to visit us mayb on the 3rd?

miss suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment