Thursday, March 26, 2009

my day




i woke up around 8.30am, got ready for my day and i the 1st thing i received were messages frm renee, anthony and CC. THanks guys.

Since almost everyday we're in formal. Hell no we're wearing formal again! So its straight out casual. =D


I got to college around 10smtg. Carol wasnt there yet, so i managed to catch hold of my sexy-fine-ass Salma =D She was telling me bout how this girl kept bitching around in her group that supposedly wannabe drama queen la. Especially she when you mess with Salma. And so she fucked that wannabe upside down. Well, literally.

Salma = sexiness with an attitude.
Oh next time i'll get a pic with her.



CC, i came to college this morning around 10 smtg, but i couldnt see you in the kitchen yea. But i saw Waye instead. So i assume that it was DC's exam? Hope you did well in ur exams eh. And after your exams, you have to cook for me instead =P haha!!






Kat, oi whn we go la rockclimbing???!?!






And so we proceeded to TGI fridays, a couple of minutes later, the "crowd" arrived.


thankx for the bag babeh








Supandi. Look at his expression.






My sexy slutty indon maid with the bf






From left Kean Hong, F.I.A, Supandi






Cherrie, wish you were here...=( BABY YOU PROMISED ME YOU WERE COMING AND HW COULD U OVERSLEPT?!




Fia's strawberry slushie







boneless chicken, its fine ntg great bout it.




kean hong had no idea how and where to start eating his hamburger. He even finished Carol's pasta! O.O













Look! He really finished it up all and BUT his vege.









make-a-toast session =D














look at our concoction of erm coke, sprite, strawberry slushie, mixed together with blueberry, icetea, a touch of lemon to give it a zesty flavour, salt, pepper, to lighten things up we added a cute little cherry on the top, with some spit. NO LAAAAA. Civillised people ok. It has a distinctive smell to it actually ya know. I have prove it tastes good. SOMEONE ACTUALLY DRANK IT.








apparently, the waiter wasnt kidding bout asking me to sing a fucking song. I told him you can take back the cake, i'd rather not sing, im bloated anyway. But hey, let your hair down once in a while, which was what i did. So luckily we werent in a fine dining setting.





Yea. Group 3, CRAZIEST. Watch out people.



I HAVE A VIDEO OF IT AND OBVIOUSLY IM NOT GOIN TO POST IT.Too bad. =P









oh well, i somehw got my cake.


the waiter himself asked me to make my bday wish, in my heart i was saying i just want things to be perfectly fine, everyones healthy, "sun sun lei lei", , my mommy and daddy, mcyummy, eujun bei sum gei duk shu.



Once its done, we went to the arcade centre! haha its been awhile since i've been there. told you, i wasnt going to grow up. I'll just stick to 17 forever. Long live 17! =P









WACK THE CROCODILES!










A bunch of college punks trying to vandalize the centre and Kean HOng's trying to rob that place!













who said girls cant drift?!


damn high already =D







All of us we're late for the movie. Confessions of a Shopaholic. Its alright. Yada yada yada go walk around for awhile more, then carol got me this

thanks carol. Mwah.

by the time everything gao dim sai, its around 5smtg. And everyone just parted ways, i sent carol and lief back to college, then tried my 2nd time looking for Ms Jasmine. Ironically enrique iglesias hero played on the radio, and then mccartneys how do you sleep. Walao emo in the car man. Haha.

THE MORAL OF TODAY's POST :

DO YOU SEE HW MUCH TIME JUST GOES OUT THE WINDOW PEOPLE?

Now you see the importance of appreciating every second with the person you are with. Thank you for coming out guys, i appreciate it. Term 1 *pooof* out the window.

17 will be 17. Im not in denial. I love this number although numbers are bullshit. Which same goes to love, as long as u love him or her, go get'em. Age? Psssssssh What age? People are just trying to confuse your mind with the age sort of perspective. Well this is what I tell you, Time waits no one, and once its gone, its gone for good and soon u'll be regretful and u feel like an ass for not doing anything previously. I dont care if its the same gender or not. If you have feelings, you like each other, think that u feel happy when you're with him or her, your heart pounds like mad each time u see that specific person. You have your own life, your own freedom in making your own decisions.

WHY NOT? WHY NOT??!

I wish that cuen pou dou sun sun lei lei ar, happy healthy and prosperous whole year round.

take care guys,

MISS SUITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment