Tuesday, September 8, 2009

101th Post...

...is where i talk bout my LAST EVER lunch service right here in LCS before moving over to new campus. Sigh. Am going to miss hell loads of people before going off for about 2 1/2 months. Work your asses off for that time and by the time we come back, im going to give u guys a BIG HUG. Hugs for everyone =D
EH FATTY! I THINK I SAW UR DAD MINUM TEH WITH HIS FRIEND LA! IM SERIOUS! Sorry macha, no pics because u know my phone la now...=)



Sorry christina i made u eat the douk leg, if u dont want to eat it dont eat it la, im REALLY OK with it. Thanks for coming tho.




De-briefing session, YOU were so cute la telling us u got our backs . Aw...and so everything went smoothly. My legs are freaking tired. Needs foot massage. REAL BAD.

Yip Wan Ling, where the hell are u??



M.S

No comments:

Post a Comment