Thursday, June 4, 2009


  • celebrated candy's bday a couple of days ago at wongkok. Yes, we drank that big teh ais thing.

  • played truth or dare.

  • they dared me to go ask the waiters hp number. wth.

from left: sky, andy ( i think) uher, mark, his gf (catherine), PJ, BDAY GIRL (candy), serene, christine, priscilla.


and yesterday, angie and I went to Pavilion pigi makan makan. At pasta mania. =)
Its been awhile since i've went there. I'll post it up in the next post. I takde camera la macha. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
And today, Sky fetched me. Thank you sky. =) NTg much actually today, fin with my lectures, head to sunway with the MAID, SERENE, PRISCILLA and SKY, after chao.
OH WAIT.
NOW i though of it.
F.O role play, i sucked. sigh. I could have done better. Whats done is done anyway.
Dear Mr anthony, please be generous with the marks?
sigh.
i slept like a baby in sky's (or skies) car. blek.
thats it people. See u then.
yours truly,
MISS SUITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment