Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's been a long time i didn't blog for myself .
I'm tied up in the moment .
Everything become unfamiliar and stranger ...
It's was the 15th day since i came back from my camp .
It's so unbelievable that i just stay at home n go for school everyday .
Wat's a regularly life NOW ~~
Today was going to meet APhing after class .
She had just finished her flight attendant course too .
Thx for her brother who fetch me home tonite .
N i will help u looking around where have house renting .

HEY ! Where are you EJ !
What u fuxking bc recently ?
Didnt find me at all ? Hmmphh ....
U should noe wat's my "problem" now ....


Well , I got a good memory during the PLKN .
Like to share with my friends here =)
It had a lot of pics .
I'll upload some of them , right now .





Hui Yan , she has a good boy friend. Her boyfriend is older than him about 10 years !!
Hahaha . she hasn't a good healthy , she oways visits our camp's medict =( . [same dorm wit me ]

Joanne . She was so noisy ~ But she is a happy girl =) Next time pls low down ur voice , haha . [same dorm ]


Genuie , she was a kind girl . And she was the most patient girl among us . She can tolerant us at anytime . Sometime i'm felt she was pity , i sked she will been bury =( [same dorm]


Jie ling , she was the dai ga jie among us . She protect us everytime . haha . [charlie ]

Nichole , she was the only Kl girl which i noe in camp . she got a good smiling , n she got a good boy friend too =) [ she same dorm with me ]



she's a quite girl , Hui xian ??

Her name is Angela , she really look like angela, n i feel she look like Ej also . haha .
We like a same boy in the camp . haha . [ my ex-dormate ; Bravo ]

APhing , she is tall n thin . We are same class 4 3 times . many people like to call our name together , P.Ring . haha . Like her so much .
She oways smile silly , =). [my ex-dormate ; Bravo ]

Chooi Ching Wah , she was been put in my important place in my friend's list .
she was the girl who willing move dorm with me ,
who cry with me , who sleep with me , who share tray with me , who share shampoo , cleaning gel , sunblock , shirt , secret n every thing with me . i cant live without her in the camp n in the dorm . she tolerant me at every time , althought sometime will been scolded , but i noe tat's my fault . She's humour , she 's a joker among us . Without her , we had no happiness too . [my ex-dormate , Bravo ; n oso new dormate , Delta ]

He's bird . All of us call him xiao niao . tis is because , he scared bird .
although , he's not so man , but he's a nice person . nice to meet him . haha .
Sorry abot tat we act cool in the pic . It's so funny . hahaha . [ Bravo ]




Leong , we call her ma guo ming , he is so shy . he not dare to talk with girl although look at girl . he's talent in takwando !! he dun like to take pic . he say an excuse to go toilet when i wana take pic with him . he's been force . soryy . XD [ Alpha ]

Pearl , the Volley boy . After the volley competition , many girls like him ? Dunno Y .
But he's rich . ngek ngek . [Charlie]

Kheen Wai , lum fong . We have so much thing to talk , tat's y oways been scolded in class .
He's had a dark dark skin . [ Charlie]

Daniel , he called us call him chen fuk seng . He said he's a PURE CHINESE . his father is malay , his mother is indian . but he hate malay n indian so much .. so strange . .. . [ Bravo ]

Ragu , he's so tall . i think many indian girls like him . he so friendly ^^[ Bravo ]

Lum Si Loon , he got ten a in spm . many gals like him . even the malay n indian . he didnt take pic with me .... ok , nvm , it's fine . . . [Charlie ]






















a mi to fo , (left ;he 's a husband ), they teach us a lot , n i learned a lot ( right ; she's a wife )



will b continued ...

RING

No comments:

Post a Comment