Thursday, May 21, 2009

It is a second post for my pic in the camp .
Now i'm taking the english course .
29th is the last day for me at tarc college .
Tarc college is too far for me ,
I'm so tired for taking bus n lrt to thr ,
it's been take an hour for destination .
Actually the english course is my excuse for escape the PLKN .
Tis is bcoz all my friends were leaving for studying f6 n etc .
So i'm had no choice . I dunwan b alone in the camp . it's so bored .
However , PLKN was a good experience n memory for me .
At least , i had hold the M16 b4 , hehe, althought the result of shooting was nt satisfied .
i'm really felt happy . coz i'm noe a lot of friend in the camp. it had a lot of fun in the camp too . but sometime it's really make me feel suffering . Especially the sunny day .
I'm used a lot of sunblock b4 going outdoor . n i think it really useful .
If the girls who scare to bcome darker in the camp , better buy it Now .
i means the girls who 's choosen at 3rd batch.
i think , the third batch of Plkn will on the month of June around 16-18 ?
Wish all of them good luck in the journey .
Dun try to escape , just get used to it . U'll feel good after that .
The experience wich u had is cant buy with money . Appreciate it , friends ~ =)


PICS

My new accompany - Delta . Honestly , i'm really dislike my company , i'm been force to move into the Dorm 8 !! It oways lack water . n it was the last dorm . i hate it !
Charlie , jie ling's company . It was a good painting . It was really a lifelike dragon .

Bravo , our ex-company . The flag was painted by us . It's so colourful . I like it =)

Wic flag is most pretty ? As i think , i prefer Bravo to another company . haha .



The Alpha boys with us .


some of us so high adi . we was standing on the chair . XD


You Yi Wan Shui - Friendship Forever . It was a farewell's cake , its taste good =)

==? what happen ?? wah wah n lumfong with me ^^


act cool again ? XD ~ In the hall ~


Yap , APhing , me , Pearl .

wau , tis pic was so cool ! but i'm spoiled the pic ..... =(

Act Ugly ?

The cow ~ ^^

all of us standed by for eat the cake =p

We started to eat

Before Taklimat

The fatty is Ketua Charlie , he's nice ^^

we are same gang since the 1st day till now , but it less 1 ppl , wah wah =(

Got wah wah but didnt have 2 ban zhang =( hahaha , tis photo is so ugly . but we so happy at the time . (old pic , 1st week when we came to the camp )


new friend of Delta , (Joanne , hui yan , Genuie )

In the dorm , it was so late , we just finished the fashion show , XD
Dormate ~~ The malay n the indian

In the bus , wah wah oways helped us tied up the hair =) she 's so good !





With the uniform Celoreng ~


we love each others <3>


It's so amazing , 1st time so free in Sunday !! O.O all of us was so treasure with this only one resting . C , how we busy in a whole week ! Saturday n sunday oso cant rest =(




My bed n My locker , it hadn't the time for me to clean it up , haha . it's so messy ~ Yucckss .

The group of girls after a month (Hui yan , Ginue , Nichole , Joanne , Wahwah , Ban zhang , Fu ban zhang , jie ling , angela (ohoh ) n me =) like tis pic so much . it's so warm ^^




Goodby my camp . Looking forward 4 the ceremony on 6th of June ^^

RING

No comments:

Post a Comment