Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm was just came bek from Perak yesterday .
4 hours journey is so long 4 for me .
I miss KL alot ,
can anybody tell me , how can leave the kem soon ?
i'm was upset for tat .
tomoro will be going bek again .
10.30am bas ~ .
i hate kawat , i hate perak , i hate insects , n i hate SUN .
i'm was bcom black n black .
today i was just bought 2 botle of sunblock for myself .
actualy today wana going UCSI with mun
n mayb i'm was going ktarc with my sis , but cancel adi .
how's i get my letter to skip NS , i duno ,
i'm was confuse n tired to do tat .....
stemboat with koon , miss suite , mc , cc n angelyn yesterday nit . =)




today was planing to register 4 my college but cancel jor =(

buying ting with cc , angelyn n misssuite again .
hang around lm on the morning .
outside tan cha ook


i'm was spent alot money today ,
around 200 today n yesterday .

next round to sushi king .

















i'm was eat about 3 plate of unagi . ><"












good bye my friend , will c u guys soonn ~ =)



RING

No comments:

Post a Comment