Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ReSigNeD



Finally , i'm resigning from GENTING ...
My last day of work was on the 28 th .. today , i'm just came bek to KL .

My department is FINANCE-PAYROLL ,
I got a lot of friends there .
My colleagues are kind n friendly , they take k of me eveytime ,
maybe i'm the smallest among them .

After working we will go king gei yum cha to spent our time ..
n sometime wil hang out shoping , chase star , c night view n sing k togeter ,
now i'm was resign , i cant join them anymore ..... Tooo Baddd ~~
actualy i'm feel lucky to enter tat department ,
bcoz all is girl , i'm feel happy with them
n sumtime we can king about boy bad ting oso nvm , coz no boy ther , gagaga . XD
so who K ? hahaha ~
colleagues n i ~



Sales BAG ?? HAHAHA ~ cool man , XD ~


Funny Pose , haha ~

1st part : New Year Picture




























the nxt day take pic of new year ^^
























sweet sweet memory between us ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment