Friday, February 6, 2009

Welcome to ringring n EJ's blog 09



Hi guys, this is my first time blogging, *YES I NOE, ME??!! BLOGGING??!! *

Moving on, this blog not only belongs to me, but a friend of mine,wanling. She's currently in genting, working. Love u babe and everyone here misses u like CRAZY .

So get ur arse back to KL a.s.a.p especially before my bday!!



1st things 1st,




u see la, *sigh* i call him fatty. Chill la bro. =P ngek ngek . Tx for the help anyway. OKOK i owe u McD. But only whn u get ur drivers license.=D *someones head bloody big dy, I 1st post oso put ur pic, belaaaahh la! hehe*

College today was super boring as usual, trying not to skip classes. Today i didnt even get a slice of ma' McYummy. WAD DA HELL! *sigh* Afta 11 days of my hiatus...i'll even miss 3days of him =(((((((( *fantasizing on grabbing his cute ass*

ANYWAYS,


Last sunday "yan yat" , went to cindy's hse to n collect some angpao, my jack and his QQ pose(as always) Leng zai dy wor...dye ur hair somemore eh...=P


and lastly ppl whoever it is, spread the word bout this blog ok? peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment