Friday, February 13, 2009

Hmph ... i really not so like blogspot la .
it's not so familiar for me .
i duno how to use it .Damn ~~
and its using englishhhhh....

Ok , tis is my 1st post ,
and tomorow is valatine day .
Happy Valatine to all Couple ~~
Of coz tomorow i'm will be alone again .
i think eu jun oso ba .
(u dun chut mai me , go dating with oters boyboy ah !!!)

im was not feeling well tis few days .
so i was took mc today .
tomoro i will rest at home .
i hope i can resign as fas as soon .
i dunwan work at genting anymore .
when i'm sick , nobody can take care me .
when i'm alone , nobody can acompany me .
I MISS KL & MY FAMILY ~
the most important is , the money is not enough for me to use..
wat can update again .. i duno ..

i'm really duno my future .. tired la ...
RING.

No comments:

Post a Comment